Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Wishlist

My family and friends have been asking what I really want for Christmas and I would say: anything. Hubby's full of surprises BUT I don't think I'll find another Louis Vuitton wallet or Gucci bag hidden in his closet. *wink*

Here is my list.

1. I'm more interested in online shopping for digital scrapbook kits. I've seen a lot of kits at Digichick, DDE, Shabby Shoppe, Scrap Girls, SBB, Scrapartist, CG Essentials, Modscraps, 2peas and a lot MORE.

2. Books for Digital Scrapper.

3. Whole day Massage. I can only get this when we get to Manila as the price of massage here is soo expensive from 4,000 Yen to 60,000. They charge for 15 mins to 60 mins.

4. Hair Spa. I want my hair done. Since we got here last May, I still got this long layered-hair style. I haven't done anything for my hair except for the hot oil which I do on my own.

5. Refill of my Shu Uemura Foundation. 4 to 5 more use then it's done.

6. Perfume. I love Perfumes. Although I still have some unused bottles, I can't resist on having a new one. I've seen a few of my favorites.

7. Foot Spa. A must! My feet deserve a relaxing treat. It looks tired.

8. Burberry Messenger Bag.

10. Pressure Cooker. I need to find a replacement since the one that I have is no longer useable.

These are just a few things that I would love to get for Christmas. GC is accepted for Spa, just kidding. Hubby's not asking me what I want for Christmas incase he wonders here is the list :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home