Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Trip down Memory Lane

"Slumbook", as it was often called when we were in Elementary and High School, was one of my favorite past times. I can't recall how many I've bought and personally made. The last time I saw a slumbook, I was laughing out loud seeing those pages with questions from mostly about my love life. My male friends in High School would say it's "baduy" to have it but they would fill-up and would browse the pages and look for their crushes or first loves. I remember asking my crush to fill it up to find out who his crush was. Ohhh!!! Those were the days. I haven't seen so much of these so I thought I'll give it a try. {Giggles}

NAME: Beth
NICKNAME: Bethchay, Chay
LOCATION: Tokyo
BIRTHDAY: October
BIRTHPLACE: Manila
HOBBIES: Scrapbooking, Photography, Cooking, Malling, Reading, Strolling, Surfing the net
SPORTS: Volleyball
BOOKS: Shopaholic Series, Living, Loving and Learning
MUSIC: Cool Brazilian & Smooth Jazz, R&B, Pop
MOVIE: Comedy, Love Story, Thriller and Adventure
SINGER/BANDS: EWF, James Taylor, Norah Jones, Stan Getz, David Benoit, Chuck Mangione, Julia Fordham
MOVIE IDOLS: Tom Cruise, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery
T.V PROGRAM: Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, Lost
FAVE HANG-OUT: Mall and Starbucks
FAVE OUTFIT: Casual Jean and shirt, Sneaker
FOOD: Filipino, Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Mexican
DRINKS: Cosmopolitan, Bailey's Banana Colada, Tequila Body Slammer/Sunrise
PERFUME: Stella Mc Cartney, Gucci Envy Me, Bvlgari, Chanel Chance
COLOGNE: Strawberries and Champagne by Victoria Secret, Gummy Bear by Bench
COLOR: Red, Blue, Black and White
LIKES: Sincere, Honest, Kind and Sweet
DISLIKES: Credit Grabber, Copycat, Pretentious and User-friendly
FRIENDS/BUDDIES: alot.
MOTTO: What is beauty if the brain is empty

HEART TO HEART.....

DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Simple and Sociable
WHAT IS LOVE?: Love is not selfish. Love is not Blind
WHO IS YOUR CRUSH: Whew! Archie
HAVE U EVER BEEN IN LOVE: Yes!
BOYFRIEND/GF'S NAME: hehehehe
R U ENGAGED: Yep. June 16, 2001
HOW DID U MEET: Hmmm...
R U COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER: of course
IN WHAT WAY: We're soulmates.
WHAT'S UR FIRST GIFT TO HIM/HER?: Gray RL Polo Shirt
HIS/HER QUALITIES THAT U LIKE BEST: Simple and Smart
GOAL IN LIFE: To teach my baby the true value and essence of life. To continuously find happiness in and out. To be the best mom that I could be.
MOST EMBARRASSING EXPERIENCE: When I vomited after the G-Max reverse bungy jump in Singapore with hubby's dude and wife.

MOST UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT:
DATE: Secret...
PLACE: Tagaytay
PERSON: Hubby

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE: My Family. Being married to the most wonderful man and having a jolly baby. Having enjoyed my bachelorette life and work.
GREATEST DREAM: To travel the world with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home