Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What's new?

Finally, I was able to change the look of my site. I promised i won't change it unless I'm 80% done with Rein's birthday preps. Yesterday, Mye of Adworks emailed me the final design for the invites . It was already finished last week but since their DSL was down, she was not able to send it to me. It was fixed only yesterday afternoon. She emailed me the design right away and we are ok with it.

We're almost done with her party preps, only a few more nitty-gritty stuff on the prizes are left. I'll try to get some items here but I'll go to divi for sure.

Christmas here is not really a big deal, although malls are adapting it for marketing purposes. It's good that Xmas day falls on a Sunday or else hubby would have to go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home