Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On July Cover and Update


First of all, I want to thank everyone for your continued prayers and concerns . Last week, Thursday night, I was rushed to the hospital due to spotting. The doctor performed cervical ultrasound and we were relieved that the baby is ok. I was given Duvadilan to be taken 3X/day for 1 week. Yesterday, I visited my new OB and checked our baby, who is 8 weeks already, and everything is ok, except for night sickness which is really HARD! I always vomit and my sugar level goes down at 73. Can't eat and my stomach goes upside down.

My mom will be going back to Manila on Aug 3, we asked her to come back as soon as possible. Rein is really excited with our new baby, she's really sweet and very concerned about the baby. She always kisses my tummy and talks to the baby when she wakes up and before going to bed. When she hears us talking out loud, she'll say "ssshhh quiet, the baby is sleeping". She's always excited to see the baby during the ultrasound and would always hold the print out and kiss it. She also started including our baby in her prayers which is so touching.

Just sharing....

I was just checking and cleaning my Inbox when I saw the email from ScrapStreet

I was so happy to see my page on the July cover of the said magazine. Michelle wrote this: When we started sifting through submissions seeking the July cover, we thought we would be choosing something in the traditional red, white, and blue colors that generally accompany America's birthday celebration. When we opened this gorgeous layout by Beth Santos-Gugol, we knew it was just what we wanted. The bold pop of color, creative design, and flawless photo allowed it to scream "live out loud" just the way we think summer should!

Here's the link:

Be who you are

Also, I have a page published at Bella Scrap Magazine last June and this month and a featured page at Memory Makers. These are the fruits of labor for my scrapping hobby.

Please make sure to check our July issue of Digital Artist Magazine and The Artisan Notebook You won't regret it! It's always jam-packed with layouts and ideas.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Resende said...

AWESOME news about the baby, sweetie!
Hope you feel better soon... I miss you!
Congrats about the magazines! SO well deserved!
take care
((hugs))

Friday, July 18, 2008 7:11:00 AM  
Blogger Decomom said...

Soo happy for you - great news about the baby! What a blessing! And your cover is gorgeous - as always! {{hugs}} Melinda

Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger Katya T. said...

What a relief, Beth! Very happy for you! My heart melted when I read about Rein beeing so sweet!

Take care!
Miss you

Kate

Sunday, July 20, 2008 4:04:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle Filo said...

Suah a relief to hear everything is going ok with the pregnancy!! I will keep praying things go well! Cpngratulations on all the publications :) you always do so great!!
xoxo
Michelle

Monday, July 21, 2008 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'm so glad the baby is doing okay! I hope you will begin feeling better soon, too!

Bravo to your pages and publications! Your pages and photos are always fantastic! :)

Monday, July 21, 2008 9:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, I have SO missed you and NOW I know why. Slap me silly for not having your blog bookmarked in my feeds! I'm happy to hear the baby is doing just fine...ahhhhh morning or I should say NIGHT sickness...blech, don't miss it at all! *lol* I cannot wait to see U/S when that time comes! Feel well and rest..we'll catch up soon! ((hugs))

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger Camila said...

Oh that`s so good to know everything is ok with the baby!!! I`ll keep my prayers!!!
Congrats about the magazines!!!

Saturday, July 26, 2008 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetie, how are you? I am so happy about the results, and i'll keep you in my prayers!
bighugs!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Beth!

How are you? And your health? family? wanted to stop by and say hey! your daughter will be so exciting to have a new sibling and to play with in near future.....congrats! by the way, my blog is updated and see my grand baby Sage!

Well...time to say sayonara off to bed!

hugs from Yvette

Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey beth, how are you? i keep thinking about you, please let me know *hugs* -eVa-

Monday, August 25, 2008 4:43:00 AM  
Blogger leah said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

Monday, September 08, 2008 7:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home